Friday, August 13, 2010

Sweet 16 Party!

So the long awaited day finally came. I'm 16! To celebrate my actual birthday (august 2nd) I stayed home with my family, later that day I had a friend spend the night. For my birthday my parents bought me a video camera, so I could improve on my Video/Filming/Directing hobby. Before that camera I filmed video with my sister's ipod nano





















































 And then later that week, I had my best friends in the whole world come over. We went to the pool, played games, Manhunt (mi favorito!) it was an amazing day and my parents did a wonderful job helping me set it up. I am so blessed to by surrounded with such wonderful people.






































































 ~emily~

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY 16th! Aw man, my sweet 16 was by far the best birthday yet. I am glad you had fun. And you will have to share some vid footage from your new camera! haha. ;)

    -makay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Oh I definitely will! I'm working on a video to the song Beautiful by Bethany Dillon right now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pool photos are really neat! And HAPPY BDAY!

    ReplyDelete